Georgia was born in Ballarat, Victoria and started her ballet training at 8 years old. She began at the Carol Oliver School of Ballet and then went on to complete year 11 and 12 at the Victorian College of the Arts Secondary School. After graduating Georgia moved to Brisbane and was accepted into Queensland Ballets Pre-Professional Program. In 2015 she was promoted to Jette Parker Young Artist, a year Later Company Artist and in 2018 was promoted to Soloist.
- "Odette/Odile" In Ben Stevenson’s Swan Lake.
- "Marquise Mertuile" in Liam Scarlett’s Dangerous Liaisons.
- "Edith (Gamzatti)" in Greg Horsman’s La Bayadere.
- "Sugar Plum Fairy" & "Snow Queen" in The Nutcracker.
- "Principal" in Greg Horsmans Verdi Variations
- "Snow Queen" and "Lead Flower" in Ben Stevenson's The Nutcracker
- Soloist in Rhapsody in Blue in Derek Deane's Strictly Gershwin
- George Balanchine's Serenade
- Sir Kenneth MacMillan's Romeo & Juliet
- Candidate for the 2014 Prix de Lausanne
- Finalist Cecchetti International Ballet Competition (Manchester, UK) in 2011
- Cecchetti Gold Medal in Victoria (Australia) in 2012
- Valrene Tweedie Ballet Scholarship winner for Australia in 2013
Did you know…
Georgia’s dance training didn’t start with ballet. She initially trained in tap and jazz, before the director of her dance school approached her and suggested she try the classical style.
“Always work your hardest and give every opportunity your absolute best!”