From 2015 - 2022, through the support from Department of Education, Queensland Ballet supporter and corporate supporters, Queensland Ballet has enabled 212 full or part bursaries and scholarships for students of our training programs.
Queensland Ballet Academy is a unique training organisation for children aged 8-18 years, that allows students to undertake face-to-face academic studies alongside their professional ballet training between Kelvin Grove State College and the Academy. Supporting the Academy enables:
- Development of world-class facilities and equipment
- Support and wellness staff on site for students
- Staging of performances to provide professional experience
- Support for students experiencing financial hardship
- Accommodation support for students who have relocated to attend the Academy
The Academy acts as a springboard for each student developing their creativity, curiosity and technical ballet proficiency to propel them through their life.