Luca was born in Sydney, Australia and began his dance training at the age of 8. He started his training at a local ballet school, before joining the Australian Ballet School in 2011 and graduating in 2021. Lucas’ favourite role to date was performing in Stephen Baynes’ White Nights due to the style and emotion this work entails.
- Petipa, reworked by Andrew Murphy and Joanne Michel
- White Nights, Choreographed by Stephen Baynes
- Swan Lake Variations, Choreographed by David McAllister
- Poems, Choreographed by Robert Ray
- Counterpoint, Choreographed by Simon Dow
- Untitled – Choreographed by Margaret Wilson
- Farruca – Choreographed by Areti Boyaci (Flamenco)
- Le Jeune Homme et la Mort by Roland Petit
- Le Rendez Vous also by Roland Petit
What inspires you to dance?
The way the emotion shown on stage makes the audience feel like I feel when I watch my idols
Areti Boyaci Excellence in Spanish Dance Award 2019
Encouragement Award 2017
Did you know…
I really like art and visiting art galleries to listen to live music.