Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Dylan started dancing when he was 10 years old at the Roswell Dance Theatre. He found his love of dance through watching pop music group NSYNC’s music videos and following along to his sister’s dance classes. In 2010 he joined the Houston Ballet II for 2 years before accepting a contract with the Houston Ballet’s main company in 2012. Dylan moved to Australia and joined Queensland Ballet in 2017 as a Company Artist.
- ‘Cancer God’ in Stanton Welch AM Zodiac
- ‘Prince’ in Ben Stevenson OBE The Nutcracker
- David Bintley’s The Tempest
- William Forsythe’s Artifact Suite
- Justin Peck’s Year of the Rabbit
- Jerome Robbins’ The West Side Story Suite
- ‘Elegy Man’ in George Balanchine’s Serenade
- ‘Gercourt’ in Liam Scarlett’s Dangerous Liaisons
- ‘Snout’ in John Neumeier’s A Midsummer’s Night Dream
- Jiří Kylián- Soldier’s Mass
- Ruth Nelson Kraft Foundation Award, Reuger Family Scholarship, and the Dance Study award for Ballet and Modern – The Harid Conservatory Full Scholarship
- Guest performer at Festival de Danza de Cordoba’s Youth America Grand Prix Night
- Perviously performed with international ballet stars and solists including Vladimir Malakhov (American Ballet Theatre), Ashley Bouder (The New York City Ballet), Connor Walsh and Karina Gonzalez (Houston Ballet), Elisa Carrillo and Mikhail Kaniskin (Staatsballett Berlin).
Did you know...
In his spare time, Dylan loves playing guitar and DJ’ing.
“Be focused, be consistent with your work and most importantly, put the art of dance first by leaving your ego outside the studio.”