Today, more than ever, our world needs hope, beauty and aspiration. Thank you for sharing our belief that art can lift the spirits of humanity, connect people, inspire young minds and give us hope for a great and bright future.
Aligning with QB’s multiple areas of activity, we offer a number of avenues for you to support us. You may choose to direct your support to any of our artistic, dancer training, education or community initiatives, or allow us to use your gift where there is most need. For example, philanthropic gifts have:
- equipped our dancers with the essential tools of their trade through our Pointe Shoe Appeal
- sustained us during COVID-19 lockdown through our campaign to Keep the Magic Alive
- made real impact in our community through programs such as School and Community Matinees, in-school dance workshops throughout Queensland, and teacher professional development.
- enabled us to nurture the ballet stars of the future in the Jette Parker Young Artist Program
- provided opportunities for talented ballet students through scholarships to QB Academy
- supported the world-class art on our stages in commissions of new ballets
- helped us to reach new audiences on interstate and international tours
Consider too, the opportunity for lasting impact: a Bequest is a very personal means to express your belief in the enduring importance of art.