#Before coming to Queensland Ballet's Studios
Face masks can be a useful measure to help control sustained community transmission of COVID-19. Monitor Queensland Health's directions about face masks, as this will continue to change in response to community transmission in localised areas. The best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 is to stay home if you are sick, and thoroughly wash your hands often. When wearing a face mask, it is recommended you avoid touching it with your hands. Participants are able to remove their mask during class if they are having difficulty breathing.
If you have experienced any of the below symptoms in the last 48 hours, we request you do not enter the QB premises:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle aches (myalgia)
- Loss of sense of smell (anosmia)
- Altered sense of taste (dysgeusia)
Queensland Ballet reserves the right to refuse entry to any person that is exhibiting these symptoms.
We kindly ask that you do not attend studio classes in the below instances:
- Contact – if you have had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Travel – if you have travelled from overseas or domestically from a ‘hot spot’ within the last 14 days
#What to expect when you arrive at class
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start time of your class.
- All participants will arrive to the QB Studios via Beesley St main reception, and will receive a temperature check by the QB Duty Manager.
- If your test result is within safe temperature reading, you will be checked into the class, and are free to enter directly into the allocated studio.
- If your test result is outside the safe temperature reading, you may be asked to be re-tested after approx. 10 minutes, or if it is well outside the safe reading, you will be asked to leave the premises.
- In the event you are required to leave the premises due to temperature reading, please be assured your dance class account will be credited.
- Please follow the signage and directions of the QB Teaching Artist and Duty Manager at all times.
- At the end of the class, please directly exit the premises and avoid socialising in the QB foyer. We request that any socialising occurs offsite.
We look forward to seeing you soon.