Conditions of entry to Riverstage
Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult. It is recommended that children between the age of 13 and 15 years be accompanied by an adult.
Every patron must hold a valid ticket.
All bags will be searched. A personal safety and security search is a condition of entry. Security wanding may occur at events. You can leave prohibited items at the cloakroom. Illegal items will be confiscated.
Patrons must not stand on bins or fences. The venue is not responsible for any injuries caused or suffered by patrons standing on bins or fences.
You cannot bring the following items into the venue:
backpacks bags larger than A4 size, cameras with detachable lens, chairs or elevated seating, domestic animals (excludes working guide dogs and other assistance dogs), eskies, fireworks (of any kind), full (or empty) beverage bottles, cans or containers of any kind (not including water), food, iPads, large flashlights and torches, laser pointing devices, prams, selfie sticks, skateboards, studded fashion items, umbrellas, video or audio recorders of any type, weapons of any kind any other items considered to be harmful to others.
COVID-19 additional venue entry conditions
From August 2020 unless otherwise expressly stated, Additional Conditions of Entry apply for all Riverstage events as follows:
- if you are unwell or have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 do not attend the event
- do not attend the event if you have tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 14 days or have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- do not attend the event if you have travelled internationally, or to a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days
- adhere to social distancing requirements and practice good hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow
- wash hands and sanitise regularly
- follow directions of all staff, security and police
- follow all signage and markers on the floor, pathways, fences and structures throughout the venue
- cashless payments methods will be used and encouraged at this event
- bags in the venue are discouraged. No bags over the size of A4 piece of paper will be permitted
- cloaking facilities will not be available
- only sit in the allocated seat/section shown on your ticket
- prams are not permitted. Strollers may be allowed (event dependent)
- we encourage all patrons to bring and wear their own face mask
- consent to thermal testing if requested
- you have considered the risk of COVID-19 and your own personal circumstances, including any health condition or vulnerability that you may have prior to your attendance
- the venue reserves the right to refuse entry to patrons displaying signs of COVID-19 or who fail to comply with these conditions of entry
- the venue reserves the right to remove patrons from the venue displaying signs of COVID-19 or who fail to comply with these conditions of entry
- where a patron is refused entry to or removed from the venue, no refund will be made available unless exceptional circumstances apply
- consent to your information being provided to QLD Health for contact tracing purposes.
It is also recommended that all patrons download the The Australian Government COVIDSafe app and have this app running with Bluetooth enabled throughout the event.