Ipswich teens of all skill levels are invited to unite for an exciting program of dance classes and inspiring workshops featuring QB Teaching Artists and industry affiliates. Gather your friends and unite for four sessions over two fun-filled weeks, or buy a casual pass and attend select sessions.
Each session will provide a different dance style and masterclass topic, all tailored to ignite the creativity and personal expression featuring professional insights to support today's teens to prepare for future pathways. Participants can choose to commit to the four week course based model or attend session/s on a casual basis.
Session One: Monday 7 March, 2022
- Ballet Workshop 1 (featuring QB Teacher) 4.00pm - 5.00pm
- Confidence and Acting with QB Dancer / Dramaturgy 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Session Two: Wednesday 9 March, 2022
- Hip Hop Workshop 4.00pm - 5.00pm
- Wellbeing Workshop (Yoga, Stretch, Meditation, Mind Map) 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Session Three: Monday 14 March, 2022
- Ballet Repertoire Workshop 2 4.00pm - 5.00pm
- BOP Masterclass 1 ( personal branding )5.00pm - 6.00p
Session Four : Wednesday 16 March, 2022
- Contemporary / Choreography Workshop 4.00pm - 5.00pm
- BOP Masterclass 2 (business pitch) 5.00pm- 6.00pm
Casual passes: from $35
Full pass: $126