Yuka was born in Hyogo, Japan. She began her dance training at the Yasuyo Taketani Ballet Studio in Kawanishi City, before moving to Germany to join the Akademie des Tanzes Mannheim in 2017. In 2019, Yuka danced at the Annette Roselli Dance Academy for 2 months, before joining Queensland Ballet as a Young Artist in 2019. Her dream role to perform is Giselle.
- Lead role and Corps de Ballet from Paquita,
- Grand Pas de Deux of Princess Aurora in Act3 from Sleeping Beauty,
- Grand Pas de Deux of Gulnara in Act 1 from Le Corsaire,
- Grand Pas de Deux of Satanella from Carnival of Venice,
- Variation of Giselle in Act 1 from Giselle
Did you know…
Yuka loves looking for the newest eateries around town, and watching movies in her spare time.
“No amount of effort is perceived as vain. My contemporary teacher once said to me that the most important thing is to dance from the bottom of my heart.”