Mia was Born in Melbourne and started her training at the age of 4 with Anna Veretennikova and Jane Moore. In 2010 she was accepted into The Australian Ballet School where she received her Advanced Diploma of Dance. In 2014 she joined the Queensland Ballet as a Company Artist and was promoted to Soloist in 2017. After a stand out performance of Juliet in Sir- Kenneth Macmillan’s Romeo and Juliet, Mia was promoted to Senior Soloist in 2019.
- Madame de Tourvel and Cecile Volanges in Liam Scarlett’s Dangerous Liaisons
- Titania in Liam Scarlett’s A Midsummer Nights Dream
- The Princess in Liam Scarletts Firebird
- Liam Scarlett’s No Mans Land
- Juliet in Sir Kennneth MacMillan’s Romeo and Juliet
- Ben Stevenson’s Three Preludes
- Odette and Cygnets in Ben Stevenson’s Swan Lake
- The Sugar Plum Fairy and Clara in Ben Stevenson’s The Nutcracker
- Lise in Marc Ribaud’s La Fille mal Gardée
- An American in Paris and Summertime in Derek Dean’s Strictly Gershwin
- Waltz in George Balanchines Serenade
- Gamzatti and solo shades in Greg Horsman’s La Bayadere
- Fairy of Beauty and Fairy of Grace in Greg Horsman’s Sleeping Beauty
- Wendy in Trey McIntyre’s Peter Pan
"There are countless aspects that inspire me to dance. Although, there is one cause of inspiration in particular that makes me feel something ultimately special, and that is the music. When I hear a beautiful piece of music, it has the ability to affect me in a way where I feel a complete sense of elation. It's like the music hits a trigger inside me, which transports me to another place where I'm able to express anything it may compel me to feel. Then, when the music is bound with movement, it is just heavenly. That, to me, is a constant source of inspiration."