Born in Westmead, New South Wales, Hayley started dancing when she was 3 years old, wanting to follow in the footsteps of her older sister. She trained at The Robyn Kirkland School of Ballet and at 16 was accepted into The Australian Ballet School at level 5, graduating in 2018. She joined Queensland Ballet as a Jette Parker Young Artist in 2019 and was promoted to Company Artist in 2020.
- The Australian Ballet School's La Sylphide in 2018
- Simon Dow's danza de la Vida in 2018
- George Balanchine's Serenade in 2018 and 2019
- Margaret Wilson's Vitae in 2018
- Stephen Baynes' Singular Sequence in 2017
- Lucas Jervies' Gorilla in 2017
Did you know…
Hayley is an avid reader, and hopes to have a little library in her house one day.
“Say yes to every opportunity, be present, and work hard!”