Francisco was born in Leiria, Portugal and began dancing at the age of six at the Annarella Sanchez International Conservatory of Ballet and Dance which follows the Cuban methodology. In 2020, he began training with Maina Gielgud, where he worked on classical 19th and 20th repertoire. Francisco’s favourite role to have performed so far in his career was Prince Desire in The Sleeping Beauty.
- Variations for Four by Anton Dolin
- Giselle, as Hilarion
- Swan Lake (Pas de Trois)
- The Sleeping Beauty, as Prince Desire
- La Bayadère, as Solor
What inspires you to dance?
Dancers who value the artistry of dance as well as the technique.
- Youth America Grand Prix Award, YAGP Paris (2021)
- Finalist at the 49th Prix de Lausanne (2021)
- Grand Prix Award in Concurso Internacional para Jóvenes Estudiantes de Ballet, Cuba (2021)
- Best Junior Dancer at the South Africa International Dance Competition (2020)
- Finalist of television program Batalha dos Jurados (2020)
- Best Dancer at Sibiu Dance Competition (2019)
- 2nd Place YAGP NY Finals (2019)
- Finalist of Got Talent Portugal (2018)
- Winner of television show Pequenos Gigantes (2016) - Best Contemporary Dancer at Dance World Cup Finals (2016)