Daniel was born in Nambour, Queensland and found his passion for dance through his love of musical theatre. He began his dance training at age 11 at the Wendy Barker Dance Studios in Gladstone. In 2014, Daniel was accepted into the Queensland Dance School of Excellence before joining Queensland Ballet’s Pre -Professional Program in 2015. He became a Young Artist 2 years later and was promoted to Company Artist in 2018.
- Derek Deane’s Strictly Gershwin
- Liam Scarlett’s The Firebird
- Jiri Kylian’s Soldiers Mass
- Satenella - A Carnival In Venice Pas De Deux
- Chinese Dance from Ben Stevenson's The Nutcracker
- Gareth Belling's Transference
- Scholarship to Queensland Ballet's Pre-Professional Program in 2015 and 2016.
- Awarded the Male Ballet Scholarship from the Queensland Ballet Friends in 2014.
Did you know...
Although Ballet is his true passion, Daniel also enjoys Tap Dancing. He performed as one of the tap dancers in Derek Deane’s Strictly Gershwin.
"Be yourself, that’s what makes you unique as an artist. Technique and stage craft can always be fixed but the most rewarding thing about being a dancer is showing an audience who you are.”