Queensland Ballet's (QB) Education Teaching Artists are a team of highly-skilled artists who have a passion for sharing their knowledge of the art form and connecting communities through dance. All of our Teaching Artists have trained or performed with QB, and many have also been affiliated with internationally renowned schools and companies.
Beyond the main stage productions, QB has a strong commitment to access and equity. Through their specialised dance knowledge and experience working in diverse settings, our Education Teaching Artists bring their expertise to inform the creation and delivery of our community and education programs.
QB's Education Teaching Artists are involved in the programs included below:
- Community Regional Tour
- In-School Workshops (Kindergarten to Year 12)
- QB Petit Pointers classes & Teacher Training workshops
- Premier's Reading Challenge Book Week workshops
- Dance Health & research projects
- Teacher Professional Development workshops
- Corporate Classes
- Mass participation events
- Senior's Week classes
- Dance for Parkinson's classes
- Regional Dance Camps
- High School Work Experience Residency
- and many more!