- I declare that I/my child’s (the applicant) details, as stated in the registration form, are true and correct and my/their age on the date of Audition Experience Day, falls within the stipulated age range for the group applied for. Queensland Ballet reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of a participant’s registration and to reject or disqualify a participant from participating in any classes.
- If an applicant is above the maximum stipulated age range for this event, parents must apply via email to QB Academy’s Director for consideration to participate. Written applications must be submitted at least one week prior to the event closing date. Applicants younger than the age range will not be considered.
- I declare that I /my child (the applicant) does not have any pre-existing health or physical conditions which could impede my/their full participation in Audition Experience Day. If this is not the case, I will advise The Academy prior to the event, of the extent to which I/my child can participate.
- I understand classes may be physically strenuous and participation is voluntary, based on a participant/parent’s assessment of their fitness, health, cognitive ability to participate and understanding of the class requirements, activities and expected outcomes. Participation is based on an understanding and knowledge there is a risk of personal injury.
- By entering the premises participants agree that Queensland Ballet is in no way responsible for personal injury or death. Although, every care will be taken by Queensland Ballet and its staff to ensure a safe environment, participants are responsible for ensuring one’s own physical and mental health for, during and after classes including injury rehabilitation and general post-event care.
- The participant agrees to indemnify Queensland Ballet against any injuries or damage to persons or loss or wrongful death or loss or theft of property, whether caused by negligence or otherwise while participating the activities provided throughout the program and associated activities from registration.
- I understand that it is preferred that applicants seek approval from their dance teacher/s before registering for Audition Experience Day. Queensland Ballet Academy do not intend to speak with participants individually about applying for our training programs unless they approach us.
- I understand that Queensland Ballet is unable to offer a refund for Audition Experience Day unless the program is cancelled by the Company and that only in exceptional circumstances and subject to a written request and medical certificate being received by Queensland Ballet, a partial refund, less a $25.00 cancellation fee, may be considered when received with 48 hours or more notice prior to Audition Experience Day.
- I understand that Queensland Ballet may take and use photographs and videos of participants for promotional and archival purposes and that all material recorded will remain the property of Queensland Ballet and will not be provided directly to the participants. If I do not wish to have my/my child’s image used by Queensland Ballet, I understand that I must advise in writing via email prior to the event date, or it will be presumed that I give consent.
In submitting your/your child’s registration for this event, you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions.