Teri Crilly —
Bunbury, Western Australia
Age started dancing
Allegonda Deppe in Bunbury, Western Australia, Advanced Diploma through the National Theatre Ballet School, Melbourne
Guest Artist 2007, Professional Year 2008, Promoted to Trainee in 2008, Company Dancer 2009, Demi-Soloist 2015
Cinderella in Ben Stevenson's Cinderella, Swanhilda in Greg Horsman's Coppelia
- Swanhilda in Greg Horsman's Coppelia
- Cinderella in Ben Stevenson's Cinderella
- Lead Harlot in Sir Kenneth MacMillan's Romeo & Juliet
- Sugar Plum Fairy, Ben Stevenson’s The Nutcracker
- Wendy in Trey McIntyre's Peter Pan
- Ben Stevenson’s Three Preludes
- Clara in Francois Klaus’s The Nutcracker
- Clara in Ben Stevenson's The Nutcracker
- Bluebird pas de deux in Greg Horsman’s The Sleeping Beauty
- Bluebird pas de deux in Francois Klaus’s The Sleeping Beauty
- Cygnet in Francois Klaus’s Swan Lake
- Ben Stevenson's La Esmeralda pas de deux
- Kitri in Francois Klaus’s Don Quixote
Roles would love to dance
Juliet in Romeo & Juliet
Teri was selected as Australian dance critics Dancer to Watch in January 2012 for her performances in both in Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
Teri has previously choreographed 3 short pieces for Queensland Ballet’s Vis-a-Vis and Soiree seasons.
Teri was the 'face of Christmas' in Brisbane Marketing's 2013 Christmas campaign.
Before her ballet career Teri performed as Snow White and Wendy at Tokyo Disney in 2006-2007.
In 2007 Teri was a member of the Australian Ballet’s Dance Education Ensemble as part of the “Out there” in Schools program.
Teri is currently studying a Bachelor of Science (health science) degree part time through Curtin University under the Elite Athlete program.
Teri was a Junior Ambassador for Queensland Ballet in 2016 and will continue this role throughout 2017.
Teri has a toy poodle x Pomeranian called Peanut.