Neneka Yoshida —
Age started dancing
Trained with Keiko Miyanishi in Japan, Dominique Khalfouni in Paris, and Victor Ullate in Spain and was accepted into the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris and was taught by Claude de Vulpian and Celine Talon.
Joined in 2014 as a Jette Parker Young Artist, promoted to Company Artist in 2015, and Soloist in 2018.
Nikiya in Greg Horsman's La Bayadère, Sugar Plum Fairy in Ben Stevenson's The Nutcracker
- Cinderella in Ben Stevenson's Cinderella
- The Firebird in Liam Scarlett's The Firebird
- Nikiya in Greg Horsman's La Bayadère
- Odile in Ben Stevenson's Swan Lake
- Tinkerbell in Trey McIntyre's Peter Pan
- Sugar Plum Fairy, Snow Queen and Clara in Ben Stevenson's The Nutcraker
- Moth in Liam Scarlett's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- George Balanchine's Serenade
- Sir Kenneth MacMillan's Romeo & Juliet
- Le Corsaire Pas de deux
- Diane and Actéon Pas de deux in Isabelle Ciaravola et ses solistes
- Jiri Kylian’s Lieder eines fahrenden Gesellen
- Benjamin Millepied’s Plainspoken
Roles would love to dance
Aurora in The Sleeping Beauty, Juliet in Romeo & Juliet
Awarded the Gold Medal of Concours International de Danse de Biarritz and the Gold Medal of Concours International Chausson d’Or in 2012.
Finalist at the Prix de Lausanne in 2013.