Lou Spichtig —
Den Haag, The Netherlands
Age Started Dancing
3 and a half
Tanzakademie Zürich, Switzerland
Joined as a Company Artist in 2016
- Every choreography that I was a part of the creative process!
- Solo Swan & Cygnet in Alexei Ratmansky's Swan Lake
- Aurora in The Sleeping Beauty
- Lise in La Fille mal gardée
- Giselle in Giselle
- The Chosen One in Richard Wherlock's The Rite of Spring
Roles Would Love To Dance
- Having a full length story ballet created on me... something dramatic & heartwrenching!
- The tragic heroines: Giselle, Manon, Juliet, Tatiana (the more drama, the better ;-) )
- One role in particular: Myrtha, Queen of the Wilis in Giselle (It's rare women can be cold and cruel on stage), but I will probably never dance it, being a very petite dancer!
- 27th Varna International Ballet Competition in 2016 - Gold Medal, Emil Dimitrov Award for Young Talent and Sylvia Award for Promising Young Dancer
- Friends of Ballett Zürich: Outstanding Dancer Junior Company Season 15/16
- Prix de Lausanne 2015 - Audience Favorite Award and Best Swiss Candidate Award
- Migros Kulturprozent Scholarship in 2014 & 2015
- South African International Ballet Competition 2014 - Silver Medal
- Youth America Grand Prix, NYC Finals 2013 - Gold Medal and Dance Europe Outstanding Artistry Award
- Tanzolymp Berlin 2012 - Gold Medal