Current Vacancies —
If you would like to work among people who are committed to our vision of connecting people and dance across Queensland, please feel free to email your CV.
DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
The Company is seeking an extremely creative and well-organised individual with extensive digital storytelling techniques to shape and deliver Queensland Ballet’s digital strategy. The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics and experience:
- A minimum five years experience in a digital marketing and/or content creation role
- Strong and proven understanding of digital marketing channels
- Strong and proven digital content creation skills
- Sound film and photography skills
- Strong and proven writing, editing and proofreading skills, preferably in a digital environment
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Marketing, media or business qualification is desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with the arts industry is desirable but not essential
Queensland Ballet value the following characteristics in our Company members and collaborators: integrity, unity, innovation, excellence and passion.
For more information download the Position Description. Applications for this position close Monday 24 July, 2017.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter, current resume and statement addressing the selection criteria via mail to:
Marketing and Audience Development Director
PO Box 3791
South Brisbane QLD 4101
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.