Current Vacancies —
If you would like to work among people who are committed to our vision of connecting people and dance across Queensland, please feel free to email your CV.
The Company is seeking an experienced Technical Director to lead, manage and oversee its well-respected production team. The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics and experience:
- More than 5-10 year’s work experience in a similar role for a performing arts company.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all aspects of the Company including production, artistic and business.
- Set, stage and lighting design sensibility and experience.
- Experience in, knowledge of and contacts within the ballet industry both in Australia and abroad.
- Demonstrated experience in the budgeting, planning, manufacture and decoration of sets, costumes, props and wigs from commissioned designs.
- Demonstrated experience in staging high quality and large scale stage productions and managing the logistics of touring productions.
Queensland Ballet value the following characteristics in our Company members and collaborators: integrity, unity, innovation, excellence and passion.
For more information download the Position Description. Applications for this position close 30 June, 2017.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter, current resume and statement addressing the selection criteria via mail to:
PO Box 3791 South Brisbane QLD 4101
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org