Born in Sydney, Vito begin his ballet training at Academy Ballet in Sydney. After completing academic studies at the Victorian College of the Arts in Melbourne, Vito completed a Diploma of Dance and a Vocational Graduate Diploma of Classical Ballet at The Australian Ballet School. He was appointed School Captain of The Australian Ballet School in 2012.
In 2012, Vito performed in The Australian Ballet’s The Dancers Company Don Quixote regional tour of Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
Vito joined Queensland Ballet as a Company Dancer in January 2013.
- Drosselmeyer in Leigh Rowles The Nutcracker: A Gift of a Dream
- Ai-Gul Gaisina’s (after Marius Petipa) Don Quixote (The Australian Ballet’s The Dancers Company)
- Catalabutte in The Sleeping Beauty (The Australian Ballet School)
- Extra in Onegin (The Australian Ballet)
- Extra in Graeme Murphy’s Romeo and Juliet (The Australian Ballet)