Company / Jette Parker Young Artist / Pre-Professional Program Auditions 2016 —
Auditions for the Queensland Ballet Company, Jette Parker Young Artist Program & Pre-Professional Program will be held at the following locations and time:
Sunday 20 September, 2015
Cnr Drake & Montague Rd, West End QLD 4101
Brisbane audition registration has now closed.
Saturday 26 September, 2015
17 George Street, Strathfield NSW 2137
Sunday 27 September, 2015
57 Miles Street, Southbank VIC 3006
Registration closing date (Sydney and Melbourne): COB, Friday 18 September, 2015
2016 AUDITION INFORMATION & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Applicants are required to complete and submit the Audition Registration form prior to the audition. Registrations must be received by the closing dates provided.
Late registrations will not be accepted.
$40 (Early Bird – by 31 July)
$50 (1 August to Closing Date)
Prices include GST
- To complete this registration, applicants will be required to upload three attachments –
- Recent headshot
*Full length photo requirements: Image must be recent, full length, in classical dance position e.g.; arabesque, a la seconde, écarté etc. (en pointe for the ladies). Images do not need to be taken by a professional photographer.
- On audition day, registration will open one hour prior to the audition time in each venue.
- Applicants will be auditioned in an open ballet class.
- Applicants are asked to wear simple class attire. Ladies will be required to wear pointe shoes for Centre practice and Allegro.
- Applicants will not be required to prepare any set work or choreography.
- Depending on the number of applicants, there may be more than one audition class.
- A call back class may follow the initial audition class, and some candidates may be called for a brief interview with Artistic Staff to clarify aspects of their applications.
Acknowledgement of your completed audition registration and required fee will be sent via email. Further details about the audition day will be sent closer to the audition date.
For further information, phone (61 7) 3013 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org