Vacancy for part-time Physiotherapist
Queensland Ballet seeks an experienced and motivated Physiotherapist to join its in-house medical team (part-time role). The successful applicant will be required to provide hands-on treatment and rehabilitation guidance to the professional ballet dancers of one of the most exciting dance companies in Australia. The position will be under the direction of the Company Physiotherapist.
Queensland Ballet is currently going through an exciting period of change. Artistic Director Li Cunxin and his team have an ambitious vision for the Company’s future. Queensland Ballet is a closely-knit group of talented and hard-working dancers and staff, with an equal commitment to the highest quality of performance and to the health and well-being of our dancers.
• Part-time position, approximately seven hours per week.
• Work with experienced dance physiotherapists and massage therapists.
• Motivated, elite dancer patients.
• Well-equipped and friendly workplace environment.
• Supportive artistic and management teams.
• Minimum 5 years post-graduate experience in sports / musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
• Previous personal experience in dance and/or working with dancers will be an advantage.
• High level communication and problem-solving skills.
• Willingness to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support the Company’s dancers.