Jack Lister —
Born in Brisbane, Jack began his early training at Promenade Dance Studio and was a part of Queensland Ballet's Junior Extension Program and The Australian Ballet School's Interstate Training Program.
In 2009, Jack was invited to train full time with The Australian Ballet School, graduating in 2012 with second class honours. Jack joined the Queensland Ballet Pre-Professional Program in 2013, where he trained and danced in Queensland Ballet productions.
- Jiri Kylian's Symphony in D
- Arabian pas de deux in Ben Stevenson's The Nutcracker
- Gareth Belling's Bittersweet
- Nicolo Fonte's Bolero
- Nils Christe's Short Dialogues
- Gareth Belling's Les Noce
Mandolin dancer in Sir Kenneth MacMillan's Romeo & Juliet
Did you know?
- Jack has an interest in choreography, and would like to choreograph works in the future.
- Jack loves coffee.
- Jack also has a great interest in design and art.