Alexander Idaszak —
Born in Sydney, Alexander began his dance training at J and L Productions. He successfully auditioned and was offered a place at the McDonald College of Performing Arts School, taught by Josephine Jason and Alan Cross.
After graduating, Alexander accepted a place at The Australian Ballet School in Melbourne, where he completed a Diploma in Dance and a Vocational Graduate Certificate in Classical Ballet.
Alexander joined Queensland Ballet as a Company Dancer in January 2013.
- Ai-Gul Gaisina’s (after Marius Petipa) Don Quixote (The Australian Ballet’s The Dancers Company)
- Jirí Kylián’s Symphony in D (The Australian Ballet School)
- Leigh Rowles’Time (The Australian Ballet School)
- Mark Annear’s Birthday Celebration (The Australian Ballet’s Peggy season)
- Les Sylphides (The Australian Ballet School)