Alec Roberts —
Alec grew up in Adelaide and trained with Elayne Cherry Dance Centre before moving to Melbourne in 2009 to study at The Australian Ballet School. He completed a Certificate III in Dance in that year, followed by a Vocational Graduate Diploma of Classical Ballet.
In 2012, Alec performed in The Australian Ballet’s The Dancers Company regional tour of Don Quixote, and was chosen to represent The Australian Ballet School on exchange at Canada’s National Ballet School in Toronto.
Alec joined Queensland Ballet as a Company Dancer in January 2013.
- Ai-Gul Gaisina’s (after Marius Petipa) Don Quixote (The Australian Ballet’s The Dancers Company)
- Leigh Rowles’ Preludes for Men and On The Threshold (The Australian Ballet School)
- Jirí Kylián’s Symphony in D (The Australian Ballet School)
- The Sleeping Beauty (The Australian Ballet School)
- Mark Annear’s Birthday Celebration (The Australian Ballet’s Peggy season)